Are you looking for a company that specializes in roof installation in Edmonton, Beaumont, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, St. Albert and or surrounding areas?
Choosing the roofing company
Success is achieved in getting a great Roof when you hire an experienced and trusted roofing company. Rely on Best Top Roofing for all of your roofing needs. We’re known for our friendly customer service and expertise in all roofing related jobs. Checkout our reviews to see what our clients have to say about our services.
Our focus is to provide you with a strong and durable roof that also meets the aesthetic design you want for your home. Contact our estimators to discuss your options, budgets and financing options.
Not all roofing materials are held at the same standard. When you work with us, you can be sure that we only use materials of the highest quality. Your roof plays an integral role in the overall health of your home. If any water leaks from the roof and into your home, it could lead to expensive repairs. We don’t want to see this happen, which is why we perform such thorough service.
Save Time by Hiring a Professional
We are fully insured and carry full up-to-date Workers’ Compensation Board coverage (WCB) for all of our experienced roofing technicians. You will receive a full workmanship warranty on your roofing projects, giving you complete peace of mind. Our testimonials page features reviews from just a few of our satisfied customers and we are featured on the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
Our roofing company is known for its professionalism and quick turnaround time. We work efficiently to see that your roof is installed as quickly possible. Hiring a roofer without the experience can be costly in regards to your time, money, and energy. With us, you won’t have to worry about a thing. Whether it’s an asphalt roof installation or a tile roof installation, rely on us to get the job done right.
Contact us as soon as you’re ready to start planning your roof installation.
Choosing Your Roofing Material
When it comes to getting a great roof, you want the right materials for the job. At Best Top Roofing, we specialize in asphalt, metal, concrete tile, and cedar. Here’s what you need to know about each type.
- Asphalt – Asphalt roofing products are the Canada’s most popular choice for residential and commercial buildings because they have a relatively inexpensive up-front cost and are fairly simple to install. An asphalt shingle is a type of wall or roof shingle that uses asphalt for waterproofing.
- Rubber- Rubber Tile Roofing Products are the latest invention of roofing products and are proven to with stand all weather conditions mild or harsh. The Rubber tile roof gives the most modern and high quality appeal with long lasting warranty to any residential or commercial property when installed properly.
- Metal – Metal roof can tolerate strong winds, rain, and heavy snow, ice damming and intense heat and are fire resistant while giving a beautiful high end look to any architectural styles big or small. Metal roof also reduce noise, such as hail and heavy rain. These roofs have several benefits: they are low maintenance, durable, fire retardant, lightweight, and energy efficient.
- Concrete tile – Concrete tile is low maintenance, longevity, and resistance to insects and rot while giving a beautiful finish to your roof
- Cedar – Cedar roofing is known for its strength, durability, and visual appeal for residential and or commercial buildings. Cedar’s natural oils help resist decay, insect damage and withstand Alberta’s extreme weather conditions
Call Best Top roofing to discuss your roofing insulation, material choices, financing and get a free Quote today.