Roofing problems can escalate quickly and eventually requiring an entire roof replacement if not repaired in time. To avoid future issues and expense, we recommend you contact Best Top Roofing immediately for repairs if you have noticed any kind of problems with your roof. Our professional roofers at Best Top Roofing know what problems to look for on a roof as some issues are nearly undetectable.
When Repairs are needed
If you notice any of the following signs, call us immediately to do the repairs, and save yourself money, time, and stress down the road.
• Streaking Stains – These stains could result in further water damage to the roof or house structure if not addressed.
• Cracked, Curled or Buckled Shingles – Damaged shingles can allow water to find its way under the roofing material, causing a leak in your house.
• Water Stains, Moss, or Mould in the Attic – Any of these problems could be a sign of a roof leak, and they will likely get worse if not discovered and repaired.
• Bare Spots in Shingle- this could be a result of improper installation, wind damage or simply old age shingle. Should be repaired immediately to prevent further damage
• Ruptured Valleys – When the valley gets blocked with leaves and debris, there will be a damming effect and a large amount of water can then pour into the roof cavity. So, valleys are important elements on a roof to be maintained.
• Worn metal counter flashing- flashing that’s deteriorating due to weathering and oxidizing, or flashing that has come loose in valleys, around the chimney and pipes, and around any dormer windows or skylights can result in water seeping in and causing major damage
How to Protect your Roof
For most of us our home is our biggest investment and the number one protection on that investment is the Roof. To protect your investment and your maintenance we recommend you do a visual inspection of your roof twice a year. So put our mind at ease call our Roofing experts at 780-710-9990 and book your inspection today.